Education and Qualifications:
- Graduated in the Academy of Physical Education in Warsaw
- 1995 – Faculty of Physical Education – obtained a Master’s degree
- 1998 – Faculty of Physiotherapy – obtained a Master’s degree
- graduated as an Instructor of: gimnastic, swimming, windsurfing, alpine skiing, therapeutic horse riding
- has completed the physiotherapy courses such as: PNF – advanced, McKenzie – credentialling examination, OMT Diploma of the Kaltenborn-Evjenth International Concept, Kinesiotaping – advanced
- has attended other physiotherapy courses such as: Mobilisation of the Nervous System – Butler, The S-E-T Concept (Sling Exercise Therapy)
- took part in many other physiotherapy congresses, workshops and practical placements in the field of musculoskeletar disorders held at Poland and abroad
- Member of The Polish Chamber of Physiotherapists – professional physiotherapy licence No. 32582
- worked as an instructor/educator at sports camps 1994-2016.
- full – time job as a physiotherapist in the Center of Sports Medicine at Wawelska Str. 5 in Warsaw 1998-2014.
- treatment of the athletes of the Polish Olimpic National Team in the National Sports Medicine Clinic 1998 – 2013.
- was employed as an assistant teacher on the Kaltenborn – Evjenth Concept courses since 2009
- has been working in the private practice in the field of manual therapy and physical exercises since 2013
- volleyball, skiing, windsurfing, horse riding, history, foreign languages
- English, German
- References are available on request